The sun rises all flesh is grass! The 40th chapter the 7th verse of Isaiah
- Logion 19 Jesus said, “Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death.”
- John 5:24: I tell you the solemn truth, the one who hears my message and believes the one who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned, but has crossed over from death to life.
- John 8:58 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the solemn truth, before Abraham came into existence, I am!”
- Matthew 3:9 and don’t think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that God can raise up children for Abraham from these stones!
- Mark 1:13 Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, Abiud the father of Eliakim, Eliakim the father of Azor,
- Luke 3:8 Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance, and don’t begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that God can raise up children for Abraham from these stones!
- James 1:11 For the sun rises with its heat and dries up the meadow; the petal of the flower falls off and its beauty is lost forever. So also the rich person in the midst of his pursuits will wither away.
- 1 Peter 2:4 So as you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but chosen and priceless in God’s sight, you yourselves, as living stones, are built up as a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood and to offer spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
- Revelation 2:7 The one who has an ear had better hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers, I will permit him to eat from the tree of life that is in the paradise of God.’
Robed in orange, his steps noninvasive, on the winding road he followed the approach from the North. He was once from the East the Eastern man’s head was shaved, one hand flat vertically the beads wrapped around his hand he stopped and bowed before the Pomegranate tree. “Come, Origami,” both of them Thomas and Origami walked to him. The hand flat, straight, vertical, the thumb was folded-in like a butterfly.
“I am Rakeem; things are not always as they seem.”
Rakeem scanned the hill they barely flickered his eyes swift they focused lightning quick they flashed over the horizon. Rakeem, “after you.”
Thomas, “after you.”
Origami lead them up the hill under the Pomegranate tree.
“Please,” the hand of Thomas two pomegranates reached pulled down for them he handed one to Rakeem, “thank you.”
Thomas, “peace, I AM AWAKE!”
Rakeem, “I am awake.”
Thomas asked, “before, when you were not?” Note 44
The moment lasts the scene panoramas around, Rakeem, “when?” Thomas says, “my feet shall be placed upon the earth.”
Rakeem, “chaos there was disorder before he walked in the word. When two are one how can one not be enough?” And, “it was nice to meet another genuine man.”
“Peace be to you, my friend,” both of them unfolded their legs beneath themselves,
Thomas, “here, please take all the pomegranates as need be.”
Rakeem smiles, “this shall carry me,” and he departed.
Origami, “Thomas, “what was meant by two are one?”
“It is a mystery, Rakeem most perceptive,” Thomas. Note 45Note 46 The continuation was soon to follow… .
- Note 43 Logion 1, 2, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death… . let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds,” for another? Perhaps the metamorphosis occurs in the process of lifelong focus; the seeker seeking rather than the observer observing (hypostatic union)?
- Note 44 The L-rd is, that is, immutable. If was not then a qualitative change existed in the G-dhead. Perhaps, some might ask how can the L-rd remember? To the forefront in mind, to pray or appeal for the characteristics and attributes the qualitative state which existed when the promise was made?
- Note 45 Perhaps the silence of prayer in response by the L-rd was either nay or the distance between needs be sought & closed, that is, cocooned if ethereal truly is the largest organism in which the Mystic lives? The L-rd is the treasured source at the end of living prayer.
- Note 46 I picked up the line… .