at that time the heavens shall be folded; they will not be able to see the evils coming down upon them. The sword of the L-rd is filled with blood: of lambs, goats, and of rams. “Many flocks were slain the people around me died, ” the 34th chapter of Isaiah emp., v. 11; Obadiah (the diligent searched the book of the L-rd); the 2nd chapter of Revelation emp., the 4th verse.
- Logion 49 Jesus said, “Blessed are the solitary and elect, for you will find the kingdom. For you are from it, and to it you will return.”
- John 8:42 Jesus replied, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come from God and am now here. I have not come on my own initiative, but he sent me.
- John 16:27-28 For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. I came from the Father and entered into the world, but in turn, I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”
Chisel in hand stood a sculptor boy
With his marble block before him,
And his eyes lit up with a smile of joy,
As an angel dream passed o’er him.
He carved the dream O that shapeless stone,
With many a sharp incision;
With heaven’s own light the sculpture
He’d caught that angel vision.
Children of life are we, as we stand
With our lives uncarved before us,
Waiting the hour when, at God’s command,
Our life-dream shall pass o’er us.
If we carve it then on the yielding stone,
With many a sharp incision,
It’s heavenly beauty shall be our own,–
Our lives, that angel vision.
George W. Doane
Thomas answered, “do you not remember the rocking chair?”
Thomas, “the rock, the chair, the king, the throne; Rakeem, you are my Father.”
Rakeem, “I am no more than personification, Thomas.”
Thomas, “or am I yours? Rakeem, my blessed Father is more real than any other which exists outside this material reality. You are with me and know my every thought.”
Rakeem, “and the child, Origami?”
Thomas, “the Love of the Father.”
- Ephesians 2:8-9 ” For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God; it is not from works, so that no one can boast.
- The “this or that” dependent upon translation refers back to the entire ordo salutis or the process of salvation Ephesians 1:3-14.
- Forgotten, the zeal for life my first love.
- IT once slid down a razor blade into the pool of alcohol.
- ITs suicide demonstrated unfathomable faith; there relief existed for the next life of the suicidal (so IT once wrongly thought).
- The wrong object of faith; the enemies of the L-rd love death.
- The L-rd is life.
- He shall be most convincing Matthew 24:24.
- Imagine voices so real (not your thoughts) that your head was split against the wall.
- When the L-rd whispered.
- If Moses was schizophrenic then the W-rd of the L-rd was the litmus or standard-bearer for everything rightly thought or acted out from upon its expression.
- The wall was the Law.
- The Israelites could not bear the voice of the L-rd Exodus 20.
- Careful for what we ask.
- The W-rd of the L-rd tethers IT to this shared material reality (the earth and everything in it, they orbit).
- Eyes and ears cannot be covered or shielded from manifestations or the voice of the L-rd.
- IT once tried to peel away the fleshy vessel of the Potter.
- This flesh isolates the sinner from the Holy Father.
- He could not find the Ghost.
- Of which was this labyrinth?