What is the way out of this?
- Logion 47 Jesus said, “It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear would result.”
- Mark 2:21-22 No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; otherwise, the patch pulls away from it, the new from the old, and the tear becomes worse. And no one pours new wine into old wineskins; otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the skins will be destroyed. Instead new wine is poured into new wineskins.”
Rakeem, “what falsehood was there?”
Origami, “do not disciple me, Rakeem.”
Rakeem, “Origami was no longer lead?”
Rakeem, “what when Origami thirsts again?
Origami, “seven-up, please.”
One asked a sign from God; and day by day
The sun arose in pearl, in scarlet set,
Each night the stars appeared in bright array,
Each morn the thirsting grass with dew was wet.
The corn field not its harvest, nor the vine.
And yet he saw no sign.
One longed to hear a prophet; and he strayed
Through crowded streets; and by the open sea.
He saw men send their ships for distant trade,
And build for generations yet to be.
He saw the farmer sow in acres wide,
But went unsatisfied.
One prayed a sight of heaven, and erewhile
He saw a workman at this noontime rest.
He saw one dare for honor, and the smile
Of one who held a babe upon her breast;
At dusk two lovers walking hand in hand;
But did not understand.
One looketh on the evening skies
And saith, “tomorrow will be fair”;
Another westering gaze decries
God’s angels on golden stair.
The only heaven thou shalt behold
Is builded of thy thoughts and deeds;
Hopes are its pearls and faith its gold
And love is all the light it needs.
The voice that broke the world’s blind dream
Of gain the stronger hand may win,
For things that are ‘gainst things that seem,
Pleaded, the Kingdom is within.
There is no depth, there is no height,
But dwells within thy soul, He saith;
And there swell time and day and night,
And life is there, and there is death.
- The principal elements of gnosticism were derived from Jewish speculation, while it does not preclude the possibility of new wine having been poured into old bottles.
- Until the orbit of Mercury Newtonian law was adequate.
- The past behavior of an object was said predictable.
- The Paradigm shift not necessarily means untrue.
- The Paradigm shift not necessarily means truth.
- The L-rd is omnipotent no other force was made equal.
- The L-rd; the summation of all characteristics and attributes from which Holiness transcends.
- Half the hemisphere desires for want of actual streets of gold.
- The other half hemisphere unlearns everything which was not of gold.
- The laws of Newton’s motion:
- An object at rest remains at rest, and an object in motion remains in motion at constant speed and in a straight line unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
- The acceleration of an object depends on the mass of the object and the amount of force applied.
- If two bodies exert forces on each other, these forces have the same magnitude but opposite directions.
- Day by day the chasm increased between IT and mankind.
- IT detests mankind; “little it cannot be unseen nor erased from history.”
- The old is good enough; “it was good.”
- IT left before it entered.