There is a type of person called folly which lacks self-understanding. The 30th chapter 10th-14th verses of Proverbs
- Logion 11 Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?”
- Matthew 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass away not the smallest letter or stroke of a letter will pass from the law until everything takes place.
- Matthew 19:16 Now someone came up to him and said, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to gain eternal life?”
- Matthew 24:25 Remember, I have told you ahead of time.
- Luke 3:10 So the crowds were asking him, “What then should we do?”
- Luke 16:17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tiny stroke of a letter in the law to become void.
- Luke 16:21-23 who longed to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. In addition, the dogs came and licked his sores.
“Now the poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. And in hell, as he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far off with Lazarus at his side.
- Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
- John 2:17 His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for your house will devour me.”
- 1 Corinthians 7:31 those who use the world as though they were not using it to the full. For the present shape of this world is passing away.
- Genesis 2:14-17 The name of the third river is Tigris; it runs along the east side of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates. The LORD God took the man and placed him in the orchard in Eden to care for it and to maintain it. Then the LORD God commanded the man, “You may freely eat fruit from every tree of the orchard, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will surely die.”
Earth, air, wave, and fire? Origami asked.
Men look for the concealed G-d, but the L-rd stands revealed in the processes of nature. For One the elemental race ends at O Light of Lights, said Thomas. Origami, “please read what was written in the jar Thomas.”
Then, Thomas read this,“Everything passes everything has a season. The finite material and celestial worlds must come to end. Everything that is shall be. Everything that has a beginning must have an end. The Gnostic consumes what has no life in itself – the body, the world, matter so that it may become the very place where Being manifests. Through duality or separation one of the essential stages of growth and maturity was discovered in the process of individualization.” Note 9
Was the Mystic the dwelling place in which the universe was placed or was the universe the place the Mystic was suspended? (quick! seal up the clay jar).
The Mystic put the thimble on his finger and pulled him through the eye of the needle!
Let them wander in the desert. Too numerous were the stars without the patterns they are lost (he tried but failed to trace the constellations).
The Mystic turned it-in-it counterclockwise the Mystic about, on all sides by the hem. The Mystic doubled back the mouth of the Mystic awestruck; the galaxy was devoured (he closed it up; the jar was wrapped and sealed the light of the Mystic emanated).
The Mystic had illuminated the ∞ path before his feet (he lit the stars the celestial bodies illuminated) they danced like fireflies all around him. The jar was colored orange the color of the sun the jar glowed and radiated; the stars dimmed what was painted black blued around the Mystic (he was bruised and covered up the pain through his darkened sense of humor).
Origami asked when Thomas let up, “why are there more than one voice?”
Thomas hesitated then he shared these with him, “each and all to one in all, to all in one they hemmed me in.” In other words “spiritual schizophrenia,” Note 10 and he chuckled but not outwardly.
Origami closed out the new day by the written words,
“All is pure to the pure,” the child projected it to this end, “the continuation was soon to follow… . ”
- Note 9 Nobody placed the light under a basket! Maybe a clay jar (the year was 1947 the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered). And a couple of years prior (the year was 1945) the codices of the Gnostics were discovered in jars of clay near Nag Hammadi.
- Note 10 the positive pattern set in Creation was broken by the first double negatives outside the void. First it was not good for man to be alone followed up by the first negative commandment.