then some Pharisees
Two schools of thought; Hillel and Shammai from the Hellenistic age of want; he asked them, “at what costs was yours?”
they wanted the symbolic seal; he replied, “cut, sprinkled, burnt, or hands?
“whom shall I send?”
His head and neck was raised from the third story in which he seekth not vain honor nor profit –
neither was his dark sense of humor at this time applied.
(John vs. the Institutes)
- Logion 53 His disciples said to him, “Is circumcision beneficial or not?” He said to them, “If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable.”
- John 4:24 God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
- Romans 2:25-29 For just as it is written, “the name of God is being blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.” For circumcision has its value if you practice the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. Therefore if the uncircumcised man obeys the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? And will not the physically uncircumcised man who keeps the law judge you who, despite the written code and circumcision, transgress the law? For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision something that is outward in the flesh, but someone is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart by the Spirit and not by the written code. This person’s praise is not from people but from God.
- 1 Corinthians 7:19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Instead, keeping God’s commandments is what counts.
- Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision carries any weight – the only thing that matters is faith working through love.
- Colossians 2:11 In him you also were circumcised – not, however, with a circumcision performed by human hands, but by the removal of the fleshly body, that is, through the circumcision done by Christ.
Gracious Spirit, dwell with me!
I myself would gracious be;
And, with words that help and heal,
Would Thy life in mine reveal;
And, with actions bold and meek,
Would for Christ, my Saviour, speak.
Holy Spirit, dwell with me!
I myself would holy be;
Separate from sin, I would
Choose and cherish all things good,
And whatever I can be
Give to Him who gave me Thee.
throughout the days which followed the king was to meet with Rakeem;
- “If God spare my life, ere many years I will cause a boy who drives a plough to know more of the scriptures than you do.”
― William Tyndale
- Abraham wished and/or wanted nothing more than for Isaac his covenant son. Abraham risked idolatry; the L-rd knew the risks and stopped Abraham.
- Most blessed Abraham his love for both the L-rd and humanity was the standard rightly set thereafter; love the L-rd and then that love aligned the love for the rest of humanity throughout later generations.
- How deep the sand sinks.
- The two tables of the Law for later lovers of the blessed L-rd of Abraham; generations after likened the faithful love of Abraham.
- Matthew 22:35-40 And one of them, an expert in religious law, asked him a question to test him: “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” Jesus said to him, “‘ Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind .’ This is the first and greatest commandment. The second is like it: ‘ Love your neighbor as yourself .’ All the law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”
- The Shema was impossible long ago let alone: prayer before meals, morning prayer, devotion, study etc. Nobody can devote constancy towards the L-rd every moment IT once wrongly believed. Yes, IT now sinned when that constancy was interrupted (then do not break it).
- Not by knowledge, but rather faith alone, which ushered in discernment between knowledge and the intimate knowledge from the L-rd.
- He knew them too well Matthew 7:21-23 they knew all about him.
- John 14:23-24 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and take up residence with him. The person who does not love me does not obey my words. And the word you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
- Romans 1:17 the Catholic church was veiled until Martin Luther; though Luther could not by human efforts tear the veil.
- The veil today what they themselves accused others of.
- Some men assault and scream assault simultaneously.
- The cutting of the skin was symbolic of the future putting off of the old man.
- Today some scream, circumcision was made unnecessary!
they rightfully say such; though, IT disagrees at various degrees.
- The symbolism was made the constant reminder everything created was from the L-rd.
- To the forefront of mind; on this day I beget thee!
- Suppose some never care enough to understand the very creed that they profess; they define not begotten, instead they searched not from the L-rd.
- The first Adam seldom has any time for anything other than works.
- The thorns and thistles govern the lands and from them they desire academia.