The spherical symbol for the Tao ˈdau̇ , ˈtau̇ reminded him of there and here (IT’s just a dot). In a way (no pun intended) this Banner becomes reminiscent of Jehovah Shammah (Luke 17:21 ‘The Lord is present’) or make an appointment for your Jonah moment (do not take his word for IT).
• Logion 3 Jesus said, “If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”
• Matthew 24:26-27 So then, if someone says to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe him. For just like the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
• Mark 13:5-7 Jesus began to say to them, “Watch out that no one misleads you. Many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and they will mislead many. When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come.
• Luke 17:20 Now at one point the Pharisees asked Jesus when the kingdom of God was coming, so he answered, “The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed, nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is in your midst.” When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come.
• Deuteronomy 30:11-14 “This commandment I am giving you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it too remote. It is not in heaven, as though one must say, “Who will go up to heaven to get it for us and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” And it is not across the sea, as though one must say, “Who will cross over to the other side of the sea and get it for us and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” For the thing is very near you – it is in your mouth and in your mind so that you can do it.
• Romans 10:6-8 But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?'” (that is, to bring Christ down) or “Who will descend into the abyss?” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we preach), because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
“Drink with me?” replied Thomas.
The Guard poured both Thomas and himself a drink casually, saying, at this point, “there was a rumor by messenger which came and spoke about you, Thomas.” This was what the messenger said, “Thomas went no more than a couple of miles away from the court remaining nearby for one year.” I am amazed by your disregard for what everyone else most desires. Everything was put into your hands when you accepted the Royal Diamond. Do you regret not taking advantage of your freedom outside this prison?
“No,” said Thomas. Come, friend, what had you seen? the Royal Guard pleas.
The response from Thomas surprised the Guard when he spoke up,
“what are you imprisoned by, friend? Beyond this flesh, the cell, the prison, the court, the walls of the palace, beyond the furthest horizon, friend, what are you imprisoned by? From the tip of my pen, if I convey the hope every seed had before planted watered and grown under the light, will you not confine yourself by the moment shared between us to understand the seed before the tree burst its shell? What rules me: my past, environment, society, some idea or passion?”
Then Thomas said to the Royal Guard,
“No, said the Guard.” Thomas said,
The Guard had written the note, “you will be protected from evil” (the transparent creatures remained).
The understanding of the prophet required the prophet, the poet the poet; how was mental agitation to understand the mirror? The real presence of the Lord was evidenced by love. Grace is evidenced by the love of the Lord’s presence. The absence of love was not being loved rather than the inability to receive the love exhaled. Hell was nothing more than the vanishing breath on the mirror the inner dimension of nothing which was nonexistent among us.
• Matthew 19:30 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
• Matthew 20:16 So the last will be first, and the first last.”
• Mark 10:31 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”
• Luke 13:30 But indeed, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last.”
• John 17:20-23 “I am not praying only on their behalf, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their testimony, that they will all be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you. I pray that they will be in us, so that the world will believe that you sent me. The glory you gave to me I have given to them, that they may be one just as we are one – I in them and you in me – that they may be completely one, so that the world will know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me.